BSS User's Group
Blu6 controling different volume controls reloaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BSS Audio User Groups Forum Index -> Soundweb London
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cinch
Soundweb Super-Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Blu6 controling different volume controls reloaded Reply with quote

This goes more or less out to Dan, and since the application guides section is closed for writing (good idea!) i open this post. Wink
Well, as with the actual fireware soundweb is able to send control messages over IP, the idea is to realize the Blu6 controling different volumes example not with the serial bridge, but with IP-messages sent to the loopback interface (127.0.0.1) or the IP Adress of the soundweb.
Do you think that'll work? Is there any special considderation to be taken into account or is it just change the serial triggers to ip-messages.

I have an application, where i'd like to do this type of control, but since there was this need to bridge (and loose) the serial port, I never did this.
Regards!
Dan Lynch
Captain Obvious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't work. There's no loopback support in the chipset used in Soundweb London devices.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BSS Audio User Groups Forum Index -> Soundweb London All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: