Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Added Soundweb London BLU-101.
- Added Soundweb London BLU-102.
- Added AEC Processing Object for BLU-101 and BLU-102 only.
- Added custom value strings to buttons on BLU-10.
- Animations can now be used on BLU-10 buttons to represent values. The button type needs to be changed to “Value Animations”.
- Added Mutes to each channel of the IO cards.
- Added optional border and fill to edit box controls.
- Added the ability to change node address of a device from the properties.
- Added new security class of events. Events are logged from London Architect when a user logs in to the design, logs off, and enters an incorrect password.
- Added Static Routes to the application preferences. These are in addition to the Static Routes in the file preferences.
- Added System Architect graphics to the Gallery.
- Added Global Polarity Inversion to BLU-100, BLU-101, and BLU-102.
- Added Get Current Values from Devices. Available from the ‘System’ menu, and also prompted for when going online and needing firmware update.
- Added the ability to reboot a device from a Logic End.
- Added Document Manager. Any type of document can be stored with your design file.
- Added application version string to title bar and as a read only parameter for use on control panels.
- Improved London Device Conversion to convert from any 1U BLU device to any other 1U BLU device.
- Performance improvement for multi-core processors.
- Macros are now loaded up in the background on start up.
- Changed save location to handle saving to disk and saving to device network separately.
- Changed hardware tree view to show BLU link objects in BLU link folder.
- When dropping items from the gallery on to the BLU-10 button setup page, it will now use a sensible default.
- When adding Bitmaps and Animations to the gallery you can now multiple select files to add up to 1000 files at a time.
- When adding Bitmaps and Animations to the gallery, the filename will be used as the default name for the object in the gallery.
- Reorganised the Gallery in to separate BSS, User and Design folders.
- Made Gallery items in the design file available from the Gallery.
- Removed Main Code and Init Code resources from calculation of overall DSP usage due to never been able to exceed 100%.
- Users with restricted access can now close a design file. The design file will not be saved, so any changes will be lost.