Last Updated: Aug 23
- You can now 'morph' a combo control into buttons.
- Now fully compatible with the new 9000ii hub.
- LEDs can now be inverted on logic outputs.
- A phase processing object has been added.
- There is now a 'Paste control values only' menu option so that designer is not taken offline when copying the settings from one processing object to another.
- You can now have several PCs online at the same time.
- Larger matrix devices have been added.
- There are now 'Network Selectors' which can be used to create fault tolerant networks.
- A 'Locate Object' menu item has been added for finding processing objects in a configuration.
- Radio grouped buttons placed on control ports did not function correctly.
- Several large matrix mixers on-screen at once could interfere with each other when selecting different tabs.
- Designer now detects when the serial cable is disconnected.
- It was posible for users to see map windows which they did not have access to.
- In a secure design file there were menu options which were still accessible to users who did not have access.
- There were circumstances when deleting the last visible map would cause designer to crash.
- Designer did not warn the user when they had exceeded their preset limit.
- There were problems with parameter synchronisation which caused designer to incorrectly sync to devices which did not need it.
- Start maps for users did not work.
- It was not possible to delete the last macro in an SDF file.
- Designer did not launch correctly when the user clicked on an SDF file in explorer.
- When a fader's 'Max' and 'Min' were changed, the values were lost on saving and then opening the file again.
- Parametric Eq curves were sometimes displayed incorrectly when first created.
- There were problems with non-ascii characters in configuration names. This would cause problems when using non-English versions of Windows.