Last Updated: Aug 23
- Parameter preset lists can now be added to the 9010.
- Source selectors are now more efficient.
- All Parametric EQ's now have a stereo equivalent, and 8-band parametrics have been added.
- An ambient noise compensator object has been added.
- Support has been provided for modem operation of Soundweb networks.
- Source matrix processing objects have been added.
- Possible problems with 16 channel Automixer corrected
- Improvements to performance of Event Logger
- The network is now more robust.
- On 9088s the mic gain was not being recalled correctly from presets.
- Controls on the control ports were not being read correctly after a preset change.
- Parameter preset buttons on control ports would activate continuously if the button was held down. This caused problems when used with latching buttons.
- Meters used to stop working with a release of more than five seconds.
|Product||Firmware Version||Build Filename|
|sw9088 (Mk1)||Firmware v1.34||9088v134.dis|