Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Auto-Online, it is now possible to launch the application and a specified file will be opened, the PC will go Online to the devices, and the design file will be loaded
- It is now possible in a security enabled design file to Log Out, then Log in as a different user, without as was previously required, closing and re-opening the design file.
- FULL SCREEN MODE - enlarges a map window to full screen size
- link Buttons now have bitmaps and can be used to exit application, also to log in/out in a security enabled file.
- Export object data function:
- is now a permanent part of Designer
- Added Class ID
- Added File version number and Soundweb version number to start
- New Processing Object - Modulator.
- New Groups:
- 'Primitives' - containing Modulator
- 'Tools' - containing Tone Generator, Metering Point, Noise Generator & Network Selector
- 'Special' group has been removed
- Macro Control panels which are bigger than the Soundweb Designer window are now resized and scrollable.
- Multiple ports can now be created simultaneously in the macro creation view
- Duplicate macros [different macro-files containing macros with the same name] are handled much more clearly by new startup dialogues
- Old design files with "lost macro links" are recognized and a list of the affected macros is shown to the user
- In the case of controls which are placed on control ports and also included in Presets & parameter presets, the control port setting now takes precedence over settings in presets.
- Asymmetric boost/cut now works in macros
- Closing a design file whilst online can no longer cause problems
- Linking parametric controls no longer causes all controls to affect band 1
- Shift - double click for default settings of parametrics now working properly
- Changing the property of a boost/cut control of a parametric no longer shifts the 0db position incorrectly.
- Groups can no longer be 'lost' when created with macros.
- links in macros are now much more stable
- Macros containing gains with default value set to -INF no longer cause problems
- Controller-Properties [RANGE] wasn't stored for macros - it's stored now.
- Linking controls from Device control panels (e.g. analogue o/p gains) no longer causes problems
- Copy Settings & Paste Settings between Parametric EQ control panels now works properly.
- Innacuracies in Parametric EQ curve display, especially for notch settings now fixed.
- Designer no longer allows you to go online to a port that is not valid. This includes non existent ports, or ports which are already in use.
- Keep alive timer re-introduced. Designer will timeout after 5 seconds. Network will time out after 2 seconds and perform a network reset.
- No longer possible to have two copies of comms.exe running
Note: AMX is now called Panja.
|Product||Firmware Version||Build Filename|
|sw9088 (Mk1)||Firmware v1.50||9088v150.dis|