Last Updated: 8月23日
Updates since 6.00.R3
Important Information – Please read:
- This and other relevant documents can be found in the Help menu within HiQnet London Architect.
- HiQnet London Architect is only compatible with HiQnet System Architect 1.80 or later. It is recommended you use HiQnet System Architect 2.1 or later.
- Please ensure you are using Crown firmware which ships with HiQnet System Architect 1.60 or later.
- Device Security gives users the option to create a design file specific password on a Soundweb London device. Users are advised that if the password is lost then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THAT DEVICE and it must be returned to BSS Audio.
- When designing large systems you should check the CPU usage chart of the devices when online. Sustained values of CPU usage (not to be confused with DSP usage) above 90% are not recommended. A sustained value of 100% may cause issues such as the logic running slower than expected, meters running slower, and controls greying out.
- If after installing this version some devices are not appearing in the Network Window and you are running Windows XP, please upgrade to at least Windows XP Service Pack 2.
- Time Zone information must be set in the file preferences for the Calendar logic object to function correctly.
- The Soundweb London devices store the time in GMT. The front display of the devices will show the local time. The time is only valid when a valid design file is loaded.
- Please refer to the CobraNet information document for important information about the number of bundles allowed at given sample rates and latencies.
- Please make sure that you update all your devices to the current firmware before enabling network sharing with System Architect.
Important Information for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
HiQnet London Architect is fully compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 both 32 and 64 bit versions. With the exception of the following items:
- HiQnet London Architect requires administrator privileges to run correctly. If you have User Account Control (UAC) enabled, you will be prompted to allow HiQnet London Architect to run each time.
- Bootloader will not function correctly under Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Includes new firmware version 2.21.19 for. Rev J Cobranet cards. This fixes an issue where the Cobranet card may become unresponsive with a sustained high level of bundle changes.
- Fix for possible AVB lockup when forcing pilot stream.