An invaluable tool for those involved with interconnecting audio leads and electronic equipment. Simple and easy to operate giving clear and unambiguous indications of the wiring in any 3 pin XLR style or mon/stereo 1/4" inch jack style connectors. The fuse test facility allows the integrity of small fuses to be inspected without the need for a resistance meter.
- Tests for connection of any pin to XLR shell.
- Tests for connection of CLR shell to CLR shell without connection to any pin.
- Accepts both Post Office and American size 3 pale jack plug.
- Fuse test facility for 20mm, 22mm and 1¬º" sizes.
- Top mounted sockets, on heavy guage steel panel, allow unit to be used as "work bench" for supporting connectors during repair.
- Rear mounted XLR sockets with shell contact fingers.
- LED indicators for long battery life.
- Snap acting touch switches.
AR-125 Cut Sheet-English
updated: Jun 19, 2021
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.